* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Is it possible for PF muscles to ever fix themselves in relation to us fixing poor habits? For a while after my son was born, whenever I would stand for long periods of time, it felt like all the blood was rushing down to my perineum, and I would have this painful burning sensation in my lower back. I hadn’t found this gem of a site at that point, and was probably doing 100+ kegels daily, trying to be diligent and stay tuned. *hah* After finding this site, squatting, walking 4+ miles daily, and giving up on kegels, (My apologies to the queen!) I no longer experience that pain. I always thought it was just time more fully healing my body, but could these changes have been my body self correcting as I learn better habits?
Anytime I have ever sent King an email, I have ALWAYS received a response in 24-48 hours. The folks that email and then start freaking out if they don't receive a response in an hour need to remember that King is receiving a metric sh-t ton of email traffic to be able to answer right away, oh in addition to having to run the actual business, oh and actually have some kind of life besides running the business. Do YOU work nights in addition to your full-time job? Do you work weekends in addition to your full-time job? Just give it a little bit of time and you will hear back. My advice would be not to innundate King with emails like, "Have you shipped my order yet?" or "Did you get my money?" HOWEVER, even if you DO go full retard, you will STILL always get a response. As long as you order correctly, you won't have a need for communication. Just let King do his thing, wait a week and BOOM! It's go time when you get the mail the next day. Oh yeah baby.